Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Out of the Nest: Baby Bunny Photo Shoot

It is really late and I spent the whole after dark evening getting our lovely, new social media icons to work! I have a lot more posts, updates, and improvements coming to the site soon. However, I just couldn't go to bed without sharing the baby bunnies.

I actually held myself back from sharing more...












We don't know if they are boys or girls yet. I am pretty good at sexing them by four - six weeks. Gary wants to keep the gray (we are calling "Mouse") and I love the large, fat, black/brown one. We will see which ones we keep. Hopefully they are all girls and we can keep them all. I have to say this is the sweetest and most laid back litter we have had so far.

One fun announcement. We will be driving on Sunday to Bainbridge, Ohio to pick up another Broken New Zealand doe and a Blue New Zealand buck. Both are proven breeders and we will breed them while in quarantine from our herd. We will re-breed Mama in another two-three weeks along with her daughter Baby Girl. Very excited that we will be over flowing with rabbits soon!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love 2 of the photos: the one with Gary laying down looking at the bunny and the one where Wade is laughing with the bunny on his chest looking right at him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to capture those pictures. A great friend has loaned me an amazing camera and it really shows! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...